niedziela, 5 kwietnia 2015

Adventure.



My one life goal is to travel, go on adventures, experience new places and cultures. By that I mean not only exploring places all around the world but also going to McDonalds at 3:00 am and skateboarding on a roof of my favourite mall during summer. Adventure to me is the feeling of freedom that accompanies the smallest actions lived in extraordinary ways. I like to go off track and figure out a new way home every once in a while. I like finding places I never knew about. Every old, forgotten spot can become new and fascinating thanks to adventure. So don't deny yourself the pleasure of adventure because you don't have money to buy a plane ticket. Instead ride a bus you've never ridden before and explore the city you live in from different perspective. Adventure is everywhere, you just need to look for it in order to find it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz