czwartek, 2 kwietnia 2015

Objectivity.


A few weeks ago I run into a thought and I couldn't get rid of it. I had to come up with a solid conclusion and honestly after hours of thinking I think I reached a level when it's no longer a thought but an entire belief. I keep repeating myself but we really do love to make up words we can't define. Objectivity is one of them. But it doesn't stop there. It's not only a word without definition, it's also a word that represents nothing. Idea of it is such abstract that it is impossible for it to be and happen. We all see and understand everything how we want to. We all represent a point of view, a unique way of percepting the world. There's impartiality, but not objectivity. I know it seems like they are synonyms but i don't think so. The more I thought about it the more they grew apart. And now I can't seem to find any common features between them. Objectivity is unreachable, It's incompatible with human nature.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz