piątek, 1 maja 2015

From the city to the forest



Lately I've been really enjoying spontaneous adventures. Not that I didn't like them before. I just never had time. Now that I've already had my exams I'm experiencing some free time (to be honest school made me forget what that was). As I mentioned before I've been very adventurous lately. Last week I went on multiple walks with my friends experiencing unknown alleys and having a great laugh. Today I went to run with my family. We planned on just doing that for a while but from mile to mile we went to a different city and then forest. We decided to walk around for a bit inbetween small houses and trees and eventually found our way back. Even tho school and tests are still a thing I've been really enjoying life lately. I love this balance between school and adventure and I hope to keep it in my future life.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz