sobota, 26 września 2015

Rainy days, smiley face

I went a little crazy with the buttons etc. haha

As you can probably tell fall is pretty official now. Leaves have gotten in touch with the ground and the air is filled with rain scent. Surprisingly I've been really missing the season, so it's great for it to finally appear. I can't wait to throw a halloween party, watch movies cuddled up in blankets and sing along to christmas songs (still pretty early to do so but fall is definitely more appropriate than summer). This time of year always reminds me of comfort and coziness, and is a very joyful period of the year overall, so I'm thrilled to see it at it's best from outside my window (can't leave the blankets alone duh). Maybe tomorrow I'll convince someone to go for a walk and hot coffee with me, because that's really the best you could do with the yellow and brown tree crowns.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz