piątek, 25 września 2015

High school


Junior high is no longer, I'm officially a freshman in high school and so far it's been a great experience. I absolutely love my class and the vibe of the school I chose. It's how I imagined it to be, perfectly balanced. I have a livable amount of work and somewhat of a free time. Livin the dream hahaha Hopefully things stay as great as they are :) Also can we please take a second to appreciate the double rainbow I captured on the picture above? AWESOME. Soon after I took the picture the entire sky turned pink and looked like cotton candy. Let's just say my snapachat story was extremely long! But hey a 100 seconds never hurt anybody every once in a while. Especially since the timer got removed :P

Till the next time, yo girl Lexa!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz