poniedziałek, 22 grudnia 2014

Barcelona Day 1

What a better way to rest from every day problems than change your surrounding? This year me and my family decided to not only go to different city, but to different country. The sky is no longer the limit so why not travel all the way to sunny Barcelona?! We've been there for about a day and I must tell y'all that the world can be quite pretty outside your phone's screen. Barcelona is amazingly beautiful, I think it's even appropriate to say breath taking. I haven't seen much of it yet but peeks I experienced today made me really enthusiastic towards the entire trip. First day is the chill day. Time to walk around, check out closest shops and restaurants to move easily around the town later on. I must say, the mission is 100% completed because now we probably know every corner nearby our hotel. Also some of you may know that I learn spanish so that's a great time for me to test my skills.
Generally, first day was full of new beautiful experiences, views and cultures and me and my family are excited to see more and have the best Christmas possible :)


 

 

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz