piątek, 8 sierpnia 2014

Summer 2014 - July

Wow I haven't posted anything in a while. It's not like I didn't care or I stopped enjoying writing. I just really didn't know what to write about. Well I still don't know to be quite honest. It is finally summer when time is all i own (if you know where's that from, probs to you). This year surprisingly I am really happy with what I did with mine. I went on a camp and reunited with my friends. We spent amazing twelve days and I can't wait until I meet them again. They are such a weird but lovely human beings ^^ Ofc I am not done yet. I also went on a family vacation with my parents. We climbed the mountains and had a blast during little road trip. The last month was really good to me and I did a lot of fun things but I don't really have enough time to tell you about everything with details. Long story short July was an exciting month to me :) Maybe in next blog post I'll share with you my August adventures but I don't want to promise anything! Hope ya'll are also having an amazing summer.
Take care, Alexa




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz